<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6566882203782876184?origin\x3dhttp://spikedog123-archives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, 25 November 2012 @18:29
Four-hundred-thirty-eighth Post

hey. just to update shortly about myself.
what's new? vicious cycle. i'm seriouslie a victim of withdrawal. i hate seeing bad things. apart from that, i've been revising... because my final exams are tomorrow onwards. my revision has been HEAVILY distracted though.


but the main thing of this post shall be this.

i realised the crunchieroll account is stephanie's! i checked out the guestbooks of her friends and hers... tracking conversations like a stalker. i have honed stalker skills, sadlie from doing bad things in the past
so, it's always nice to see the way she types. oh, take note i'm reading year 2009 comments.

i want to apologise. i want to express my regret.
I'm sorry, Stephanie, for the mean things I have done to you. I was really stupid. I remember how I must have put you off by my stupid, vulgar SMS-es when you returned from overseas. Oh, I wish I could ______ myself for that action. I am sorry. Will you please forgive me?

I wish we could reconnect... perhaps in this age of technology or even as we progress into adulthood, we could, but that will largely depend on choice and chance. I must have been seen as a thorn the last time we communicated, but I wish you can develop a new impression of me......

I'm sorry, Stephanie. Stephanie Yan. Grr, I shan't type anymore information about you. too revealing of my stalkerhood

I also realised I got some things wrong. I hate to remind you of unpleasant things... but. Hey. I remember from my conversation with you that papa yan left after steven :\ and that steven begged daryl not to your parents. but in your conversation with ichijoukirei, you said papa yan left when you were 9...
which enrages me even more that he would take advantage of the absence of your dad to hurt and scar.


it's always emotional to check out conversations or any information about the yan family. i shall blog enough for this post

I'm sorry, Steph. I hope you will forgive me of my mistakes.

Samuel

Labels:







THINGS TO NOTE

This blog contains many secrets
which you can uncover
if you look hard enough x)

Please scroll down to disable any music!

Best viewed in Internet Explorer
or in black and white. hehe


spikedog123

Samuel Tan Yuan Han
4th January 1993

spikedog123@hotmail.com

Loves <33

eating liquorice
eating sashimi
eating ice-cream
nice, handsome and smart people ^^
LINE


Wishes

Earn $1000 in 2012 (27 Mar 13)
Have five tutees LOL (10 Aug 14)
Pick up a new language (25 Nov 12)
Dye mah hair ^^ (?? Feb 12)
Find a girlfriend
Have 20/20 vision
Fix my teeth (03 Nov 16)

Tagbox

Leave a message ^^





Milestones

Have a haircut (04 Mar 2015)
Have a haircut (23 Jun 2015)
Have a haircut (31 Oct 2015)
Have a haircut (30 Dec 2015)
Have a haircut (04 Feb 2016)
Have a haircut (10 May 2016)
Have a haircut (13 Jul 2016)
Have my hair dyed (14 Jul 2016)
Have a haircut (21 Oct 2016)
Have a haircut (09 Mar 2017)

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu