<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6566882203782876184?origin\x3dhttp://spikedog123-archives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, 16 August 2015 @03:25
Four-hundred-ninety-fifth Post

Hiiiiiiiiii.

I'm so bored :( so dammmmmmmm bored.

Anyway, I've graduated :3 yeap, Bachelor of Science HAHAHA
and I'm also literally a Bachelor of Science :3 except that I'm a bit ughrie now HAHA

So, I think I'm going to study my Masters next year, either in Thailand (studying Thai linguistics?) or South Korea (studying Korean linguistics LOL)

That means I have a FREAKING LONG 1 year of UNEMPLOYMENT BESTOWED UPON ME T.T and I'm already feeling the atrophy of my unused, unexercised mind.
Sigh... in that long while, I will have to look up scholarship opportunities. Sigh pie sheet dammmmnnnnnn.................

Neeway, my concerns are:

South Korea
Studying Korean linguistics might be TOO difficult for me (너무 어렵겠다!) because my Korean is actually quite bad in terms of listening ability. However, I'm hoping that I may be able to immerse myself in the environment and pick up the language well. Apart from this, I think that studying Korean linguistics may really be too tough for me HAHA.
Cost of living, lodging, weather, culture...... will I die there? :(

Thailand
Thai to me is much easier to speak, and also it's closer to Singapore. However, one of the issues I have is that all students including Masters students MUST WEAR UNIFORM. WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?????????
So embarrassing HAHA.
Also, I need to consider the prestige of the Masters degree. Will it be beneficial to me after graduation? :(
The environment in Thailand isn't very clean either, laden with dirty alleys and streets.
However, the best part about Thailand is THAT THINGS ARE SO CHEAP CHEAP :D ME LIKEY!
But what about safety...... and lodging? Hmm...


Anyway, I went to Dexus weeks ago to visit Ms Wong. When Ms Lim and Ms Wong asked me about my plans, I told them that I'm considering Thailand or South Korea as my next location of study. Do you know their immediate reaction?
"Don't go Thailand lah! Go South Korea!"
:(

Well, the point of studying Thai in Thailand is that I will be immersed in the linguistic environment. That's the point, right?
But I was quite reserved to tell them this :s honestly, I don't really like talking about my Master plan (hahaha) to others because sometimes I think I'm just dreaming of lofty ideals. The irony is that I choose not to do Honours (one reason is of course it's boring as ping pong) because I want to study further asap, but now, I can only study next year. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH because of this, I can't study Vietnamese 2 and Japanese 2 T.T what a waste, because the Vietnamese and Japanese programmes in NUS are so fantastic...... sighpie

Day by day (하루하루 무너져가네애애애), I feel even lazier and I just have no drive to learn any language ~.~ what should I do?? :( -cries-

Anyway, I downloaded SimCity 3000 ^^ it's an old game I used to play when I was in primary school or so, and back then I sucked at it :s having grown up (커져 가지고?), I managed to understand what the various advisers were talking about o_O and my city is quite successful, having an annual profit of more than $100k HAHAHA

Okay. That's all for today.

Buhbyeee~~~ :D

Samuel

Labels: ,







THINGS TO NOTE

This blog contains many secrets
which you can uncover
if you look hard enough x)

Please scroll down to disable any music!

Best viewed in Internet Explorer
or in black and white. hehe


spikedog123

Samuel Tan Yuan Han
4th January 1993

spikedog123@hotmail.com

Loves <33

eating liquorice
eating sashimi
eating ice-cream
nice, handsome and smart people ^^
LINE


Wishes

Earn $1000 in 2012 (27 Mar 13)
Have five tutees LOL (10 Aug 14)
Pick up a new language (25 Nov 12)
Dye mah hair ^^ (?? Feb 12)
Find a girlfriend
Have 20/20 vision
Fix my teeth (03 Nov 16)

Tagbox

Leave a message ^^





Milestones

Have a haircut (04 Mar 2015)
Have a haircut (23 Jun 2015)
Have a haircut (31 Oct 2015)
Have a haircut (30 Dec 2015)
Have a haircut (04 Feb 2016)
Have a haircut (10 May 2016)
Have a haircut (13 Jul 2016)
Have my hair dyed (14 Jul 2016)
Have a haircut (21 Oct 2016)
Have a haircut (09 Mar 2017)

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu