<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6566882203782876184?origin\x3dhttp://spikedog123-archives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, 22 August 2015 @06:53
Four-hundred-ninety-sixth Post: Hunter × Hunter

Hiiii~~~~

It's quickly Saturday =o time flies when you're having fun!
Was I having fun? Okay lah, just spending tens of hours watching Hunter × Hunter :3

It's a really nice anime :D I so especially appreciate Gon and Killua's friendship. It seems so nice :( I want that kind of friendship too!
But what it entails is kinda too much for me. If you look at the sacrifice each other made, for example, Gon had his left arm broken and he was beaten to bleeding (ALLITERATION, YO) while Killua was whipped viciously and shocked by his elder brother, I can never EVER withstand such body-defying torture. :(

But at the end of the sacrifice comes the fruit of friendship, sweetened by hardship, ripened by time. OMG I'm such a poet.
LOL

Apart from that, I was also casually, passively analysing the Japanese language. I must say I've learnt quite a lot o_O I wonder if it matches Steven's proficiency? :B
All from watching Hunter × Hunter!

I borrowed a book on Vietnamese (it's called "Complete Vietnamese") and a book on Malay grammar, but nowadays I think I'm going to learn about Japanese instead, especially with this Hunter × Hunter momentum. I was searching online for materials on Minna no Nihongo and also on Japanese pitch accent (BECOZ THAT'S SO IMPORTANT TO ME), and I came across this video by some Asian-American guy who's probably of the same age as moi:



OMO KAKKOOOOIIIIIII DAAA NEEEEE (格好いいだね!)

and then I saw the list of videos and it's MASSIVE. His videos are pretty grammar-based and I think they'll be helpful to me (if I'm not too lazy to watch them =x)
I also clicked around and saw his personal YouTube channel! HAHAHA
Some nice videos :3 そしてとても格好いいです

He has the kind of look I'd assume Steven would have. The round-face, wrinkleless double eyelid, nice undereyes kind of face. AND LONG, KICKASS (?) HAIR.

Didn't I look like this too? BUT NOW BECAUSE OF EXTREMELY BAD (I MEAN IT) SLEEPING PATTERNS AND LIFESTYLE, MY SHIT HEALTH HAS REFLECTED ITS dying internals on the outside (i.e. my ugly face) D:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


On another note, I checked my Blogger analytics and was surprised to find an entry source from an old blog of someone else.
When I clicked on it, OMG! It's like one of those blog posts condemning my youthful follies back when I was so shameless and open as well as determined to blog about my daily life daily. Thankfully, the link would have showed the various offending posts if I had not changed blogs, but I think it's still a bad mark on me. That makes me wonder: will people accept me for being a fool in the past but who has changed his ways for the better? Or is the mark indelible, maintained by people evil enough to leave it there?

I suppose I have incriminating shit on this current blog as well, don't I? HAHA. The same thought applies: would people accept me for what I was and what I have become?

If I have incriminating shit somewhere else beyond my manipulation, then FUCK YOU EVIL MEN _|_


Anyway, it's been a week since feeding my addiction. Most thankfully, I have not yet experienced withdrawal. Praise God for answering my prayers!
However, evil thoughts started seeping into my consciousness rather often lately. Even just yesterday, I had a sinful, sexual dream. WHAT THE F***, man.

Okay, last topic that I will talk about even though I have some more in my head. HAIR. omg I just realised the PUN in this line. :D
I think I should keep a thick hairstyle so that people can say I look like an anime character again HAHA
but this stupid left side of my fringe is lacking hair. I think the hairdressing auntie didn't really do a good job many weeks ago :x in fact, it's on 23 June because it's a recorded milestone on the left side of my blog! HAHAHA
Perhaps I should wait a while more for some hair to grow (hope I'm not balding anywhere) and then tell the auntie to cut my hair but make sure there is no more hole in my fringe. :(

Okay, that's all ^_^ thanks for reading :3

Samuel


p.s. this is how I look because I'm using tissue to cushion the spectacles' nose rest. and notice the hole on the left side of the fringe :x and if you'd notice, it's going to be morning outside :x

Labels: , , ,







THINGS TO NOTE

This blog contains many secrets
which you can uncover
if you look hard enough x)

Please scroll down to disable any music!

Best viewed in Internet Explorer
or in black and white. hehe


spikedog123

Samuel Tan Yuan Han
4th January 1993

spikedog123@hotmail.com

Loves <33

eating liquorice
eating sashimi
eating ice-cream
nice, handsome and smart people ^^
LINE


Wishes

Earn $1000 in 2012 (27 Mar 13)
Have five tutees LOL (10 Aug 14)
Pick up a new language (25 Nov 12)
Dye mah hair ^^ (?? Feb 12)
Find a girlfriend
Have 20/20 vision
Fix my teeth (03 Nov 16)

Tagbox

Leave a message ^^





Milestones

Have a haircut (04 Mar 2015)
Have a haircut (23 Jun 2015)
Have a haircut (31 Oct 2015)
Have a haircut (30 Dec 2015)
Have a haircut (04 Feb 2016)
Have a haircut (10 May 2016)
Have a haircut (13 Jul 2016)
Have my hair dyed (14 Jul 2016)
Have a haircut (21 Oct 2016)
Have a haircut (09 Mar 2017)

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu