<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6566882203782876184?origin\x3dhttp://spikedog123-archives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, 14 October 2012 @00:40
Four-hundred-thirtieth Post

hey guys ^^

it's been a long time. needless to say, i messed up MANY TIMES. as usual? yea.
as usual. just languishing in a vicious cycle.

i went to genting with dexus :) but i don't feel like blogging about it. maybe next time when i feel like it.


perhaps i'll give an update on my life at the moment?


One. I've recently joined an online "forum". YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, RIGHT?
Even though I told myself years ago that I would NEVER, EVER do that.
But I did. Perhaps it was out of desperation?
I'll be honest for once. I even took a picture of myself using my MacBook Pro and used it as a display picture.

I totally threw my principles away.
I'm supposed to be doing work ><

I'll be honest. I am trying being open. That's why I even made an account -___- in hopes of getting to know potential friends.

I'm still being secretive. I don't wish to associate myself with those people, you see. I don't want a single association.

The more I think about it, actually, the more I find it pointless to be there. I mean, there are certain good-looking people I wanna get to know but I think they're pretty established in their wrongful mindset of sexuality that there are bound to be ideological clashes and therefore ensuing disagreement and unhappiness.

Therefore, I think I need to stop this pointless pursuit at some point. But when?

I'm kinda sad. I suffered a breakup recently. I told him he would be my last boyfriend because I want to retire from this pointless lifestyle. I think I didn't get enough to really move on. Just not enough emotional comfort and satisfaction. I kinda screwed up.

I kinda hate him now. He said we should remain as friends, but he doesn't even treat me as a friend anymore. Even as a stranger, he replied my Facebook messages, but as a "friend", fucking-hell no replies. It wasn't a pleasant breakup. Not a pleasant ending.

At least Steven replied me with an Audition message that was a pleasant ending before he vanished. This person?


Two. I intend to head to the club on Fridays regularly. Wow. What a big step, a subscription, right? I'm kinda desperate.

Neeway, the only thing I do at the club is to listen to music and look at people. Just looking and imagining things. Kind of a waste of time, but it's free entry anyway.

But I have CCA on Fridays from 9 to 11 pm WHAT THE FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Since I don't intend to stay another year, I can actually heck it. LOL. Should I quit it now or later when I think I suck so much I'll be kicked out anyway? We'll see about that.


Three. I feel like being completely open. Perhaps I should make profiles on other dating sites? That's kinda risky...... Because I have flawed looks, too. Like compared to other people, I am EXTREMELY FLAWED. I also have some pictures on Facebook that I don't look good in.

All this is done so that I can ...... I can't, actually. I can't get the attention of some people. I also expose myself to the perverted eyes of more predators.

Actually, such a bold move stems from the fact that I want to renounce this lifestyle because it's pointless. Just totally stop this pointless shit that yields nothing emotionally satisfying, even though I've had a longing since I was in Primary Five. When I pursue heterosexuality, I wouldn't then have to give a single shit about people saying or thinking "oh, this person used to be gay!" because that will not matter at all.

Secularly, FUCK THOSE MOLESTORS _|_ you assholes are the cause that I'm like that.


So, should I try? Should I try exposing myself? Should I revamp myself to become like those people who look soooooooooo good in their pictures even though coincidentally they have many subscribers, the majority of whom are fucking perverts?
oops I forgot FQ reads my blog :x sorry for the vulgarities...
Kinda silly, though. I'm still secretive and hold on to certain principles like only accepting friend requests of people whom I know. Not for me, huh.


Okay. Maybe I'll think about it?
still having reservations, though. .......................
Samuel and fuck the new blogger layout

Labels:







THINGS TO NOTE

This blog contains many secrets
which you can uncover
if you look hard enough x)

Please scroll down to disable any music!

Best viewed in Internet Explorer
or in black and white. hehe


spikedog123

Samuel Tan Yuan Han
4th January 1993

spikedog123@hotmail.com

Loves <33

eating liquorice
eating sashimi
eating ice-cream
nice, handsome and smart people ^^
LINE


Wishes

Earn $1000 in 2012 (27 Mar 13)
Have five tutees LOL (10 Aug 14)
Pick up a new language (25 Nov 12)
Dye mah hair ^^ (?? Feb 12)
Find a girlfriend
Have 20/20 vision
Fix my teeth (03 Nov 16)

Tagbox

Leave a message ^^





Milestones

Have a haircut (04 Mar 2015)
Have a haircut (23 Jun 2015)
Have a haircut (31 Oct 2015)
Have a haircut (30 Dec 2015)
Have a haircut (04 Feb 2016)
Have a haircut (10 May 2016)
Have a haircut (13 Jul 2016)
Have my hair dyed (14 Jul 2016)
Have a haircut (21 Oct 2016)
Have a haircut (09 Mar 2017)

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu