<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6566882203782876184?origin\x3dhttp://spikedog123-archives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, 1 January 2013 @00:00
Four-hundred-forty-fifth Post: IT'S DA NEW YEAR

HI GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD

as per tradition, i stayed at home to tune in to the 987 TOP 100 countdown :DDDD
although i fell asleep somewhere from the Number 40 to the Number 25 song of the year :(
SIGHHHHHHH SO I MISSED MAH AWESOME BLOG SONGS LIKE Domino by Jessie J, We Found Love by Rihanna...... and some songs I must have missed which where Number 30+++ :( but never mind! i can listen to the replay at... around 8 pm +++ tomorrow ^_^

totallie listened to 987 fm on meRADIO on my iphone. loudspeaker. no earphones.

the top few songs :D Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen, Payphone by Maroon 5 featuring Wiz Khalifa, Somebody that I Used to Know by Gotye... and others HAHA

BUT DA NUMBER 1 SONG OF TWO-THOUSAND-AND-TWELVE WAZZZZZ

GANGNAM STYLE by PSY :D!!!!!!!!!!!! (please highlight this row =x)


it's the first time in 987 history that a non-English song is Number 1 in Singapore :D!!!

KUDOS!!!!!

and did you know? If you watch Gangnam Style on YouTube, you can see an animation beside the view counts =x 1 billion + views, yo!
even more than ... i forgot his name LOL. the one who makes reviews of viral videos.


so, what New Year's resolutions should I make? :D

hmm......

1. I shall practise delayed gratification.

2. I shall no longer have a phobia for listening to new music.

3. I shall learn to try new foods.

4. I shall pull my CAP up above 4.

and others if I can remember :)


Happy New Year, everyone!!! ;D

Samuel

Labels: , ,







THINGS TO NOTE

This blog contains many secrets
which you can uncover
if you look hard enough x)

Please scroll down to disable any music!

Best viewed in Internet Explorer
or in black and white. hehe


spikedog123

Samuel Tan Yuan Han
4th January 1993

spikedog123@hotmail.com

Loves <33

eating liquorice
eating sashimi
eating ice-cream
nice, handsome and smart people ^^
LINE


Wishes

Earn $1000 in 2012 (27 Mar 13)
Have five tutees LOL (10 Aug 14)
Pick up a new language (25 Nov 12)
Dye mah hair ^^ (?? Feb 12)
Find a girlfriend
Have 20/20 vision
Fix my teeth (03 Nov 16)

Tagbox

Leave a message ^^





Milestones

Have a haircut (04 Mar 2015)
Have a haircut (23 Jun 2015)
Have a haircut (31 Oct 2015)
Have a haircut (30 Dec 2015)
Have a haircut (04 Feb 2016)
Have a haircut (10 May 2016)
Have a haircut (13 Jul 2016)
Have my hair dyed (14 Jul 2016)
Have a haircut (21 Oct 2016)
Have a haircut (09 Mar 2017)

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu