<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6566882203782876184?origin\x3dhttp://spikedog123-archives.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, 5 February 2015 @19:47
Four-hundred-eighty-seventh Post

I dreamt of you again

I dreamt that I met you. Before meeting you, we chatted on the phone through message services.
The way you chatted was kinda like yours in real life.
When I met you, you didn't really resemble how you looked in real life.
I was kinda disappointed and then I thought to myself that if I really loved you, even if you don't look as handsome as you do in real life, I should still treat you the same way as I would. As I had.
I always think that way... I wonder what the case would have been if you didn't look the way you do.
I wonder that sometimes......

Anyway, after we met up, I can't remember what we did together...... nothing seksual, though
perhaps we went out together? visit plaza singapura......

I woke up at eight am. didn't get to bathe again nor brush my teeth before sleeping
been playing Don't Starve Together with rephael
every time i finish playing with rephael, i'd lie on my bed for a while to relax
then feel sleepy
and then fall asleep...

when i woke up, i went to bathe. i rarelie bathe in the morning...
i brushed my teeth, flossed them and then gargled with some mouthwash
i didn't get to scrub myself clean, though

i prepared to go to school.
i travelled to school.
i arrived at the Synthesis lab at 10.05 am it's a freaking miracle I'm this "early"
then i sat at my fumehood. then the lab technician asked me why i was there ._. then i suddenlie recalled
that i had to go to the Applied Chemistry lab for this week's experiment (some palladium coupling reaction forming carbon-carbon bonds called SatoshigoraSonogashira coupling) LOL couldn't remember the name

the TA had a slightly high-pitched voice, called See Jie Yang
erm.
at first he asked me impatientlie what i was doing
i thought he was a meanie :(
but he softened up after a while and helped me a lot
he seemed prettie nice,
oh, beside me was a Year 4 student who was doing his FYP. he helped me too :D

ya. this post was meant to be about you, actually
basicallie after waking up together, i couldn't stop thinking about you
as i travelled from home to the station, i kept on thinking about you
that you were with me
on the road
on the train

basicallie on my mind constantlie

and so, regarding this TA, he reminded me of the didi-korkor complex that we both had

on my way back home, you were on my mind too
i listened to 하루하루 on the train
that you kept on playing that song on msn when i was discharged from hospital
거짓말 too
where you typed "iya mollasseo ijeya arrasseo~" in audition while playing that song
Blue
Tonight
Monster
Love Dust

that ate up 0.1 GB of my data plan. i'm left with 0.16 GB until 7th Feb =x

I've said this before. I wish I could hallucinate. it's different from the mere imagining that you're with me
it's the surreal perception that you're with me
i don't mind being called crazie. i just want to feel you.

in the lift home, i sang along to Love Dust
and i thought my voice was great =x maybe i'll make a little cover of that song =x

I hope I don't creep you out with this droning on about you. I know you told Ped stuff about me... which I agree with. It's true, I'm "bad". I was abused too when I was young, so I was rather "sick", but I hope you won't think of me that way now... I realised my mistakes le

anyway, I hope you're doing well ^^ missing you dearlie
deardear :(
i wonder too if stephanie still hates me :\ and doesn't wanna have anything to do with me...
Samuel

Labels: , , , ,







THINGS TO NOTE

This blog contains many secrets
which you can uncover
if you look hard enough x)

Please scroll down to disable any music!

Best viewed in Internet Explorer
or in black and white. hehe


spikedog123

Samuel Tan Yuan Han
4th January 1993

spikedog123@hotmail.com

Loves <33

eating liquorice
eating sashimi
eating ice-cream
nice, handsome and smart people ^^
LINE


Wishes

Earn $1000 in 2012 (27 Mar 13)
Have five tutees LOL (10 Aug 14)
Pick up a new language (25 Nov 12)
Dye mah hair ^^ (?? Feb 12)
Find a girlfriend
Have 20/20 vision
Fix my teeth (03 Nov 16)

Tagbox

Leave a message ^^





Milestones

Have a haircut (04 Mar 2015)
Have a haircut (23 Jun 2015)
Have a haircut (31 Oct 2015)
Have a haircut (30 Dec 2015)
Have a haircut (04 Feb 2016)
Have a haircut (10 May 2016)
Have a haircut (13 Jul 2016)
Have my hair dyed (14 Jul 2016)
Have a haircut (21 Oct 2016)
Have a haircut (09 Mar 2017)

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu